This is a simple calendar coded in JS, Jquery, php and mySQL. It has a few special features, but it is built primarily around AJAX events.
- Passwords are stored salted and encrypted.
- All AJAX requests that either contain sensitive information or modify something on the server are performed via POST, not GET
- Safe from XSS attacks; that is, all content is escaped on output
- Safe from SQL Injection attacks
- CSRF tokens are passed when editing or removing events
- Session cookie is HTTP-Only
- Page passes the W3C validator